Meadville, Pennsylvania – Welcome to Nova Golf, the finest golfing game on the Mac! A followup to the award winning game GL Golf, Nova Golf is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Redesigned from the ground up, Nova Golf has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and frequent/weekend golfers could want. To celebrate, Nova Golf is available through the Mac App Store and is at a discounted price of $4.99 for the first week (Reg $14.99).
* Realistic ball physics – Everyone will enjoy the simple realism while avid golfers will be able to shape every shot and watch the ball react to all surfaces and lies
* Stunning 3D graphics – Nova Golf adapts to each computer for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth framerate
* Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
* Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
* Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and tournaments
* Purchase custom clubs and golf balls using both virtual currency earned in game and through In-App Purchase
* High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, five pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
* Custom music made specifically for Nova Golf
* Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
* Mac OS 10.6.8+
* CPU Speed – 2.2 GHz
* Memory – 2GB+
* Video Ram – 256MB
* Mac OS 10.7+
* CPU Speed – 2.5 GHz
* Memory – 4GB+
* Video Ram – 512MB
Notice: The following integrated video chipsets are not supported – Intel GMA 950 and Intel GMA X3100. These are found in the Mac Mini(2006, 2007), iMac(2006), Macbook(2006, 2007, 2008), and Macbook Air(2008). The following video chipsets may require lower graphics setting and/or may run slower than anticipated in certain circumstances – ATI Radeon X1600, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT. Experiment with the settings screen to find the best quality/speed balance for your individual system.
If you like Nova Golf, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
* GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
* Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
* Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
* Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
* Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
* Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
* US English
Pricing and Availability:
The full version of Nova Golf is on sale for $4.99 USD (Reg 14.99) and may be purchased through the Mac App Store. The paid version includes three courses, no shareware delay, and free updates.
Located in Meadville, Pennsylvania, Nuclear Nova Software is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by Jake Leveto. Nuclear Nova Software was founded with the intent of developing unique and challenging games with compelling game-play for the Mac platform and iPhone. Copyright 2002-2012 Nuclear Nova Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.