Mandel Duck has released RoboWarp 1.41 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. RoboWarp aims to give the player puzzles that cannot just be solved by brute force or trial and error; rather puzzles that require users to think, which are ultimately much more rewarding once solved.
The user plays as a robot “Kink,” who has to time travel in order to solve puzzles to get his rubber ducky back. Each level has a past and future version; players time warp between these versions and see how the level changes in order to solve the puzzle. The player actually sees the level age in realtime as they warp back and forth through time! The game features 3 challenging fun worlds for the player to enjoy:
* Lab world: Past Version is a new clean Laboratory, future version is an old rusty abandoned lab
* Nature World: Past version is a summer scene future version is winter one
* Moon World: Past version is standard uninhabited moon, future is the moon populated with a theme park
The player can share their scores on social networks and replay the game in order to beat their best score, on top of this future game content and levels will be included. The game is also filled with quirky, nostalgic easter eggs and references to other classic games (for those hardcore gamers to appreciate).
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 37.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RoboWarp 1.41 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also a free trial version of RoboWarp available.