Hamburg, Germany – It started snowing in Lords & Knights today! XYRALITY GmbH today is thrilled to announce that the free to play “Lords & Knights: X-Mas Edition” is now available via iTunes for a limited time only to match the upcoming Christmas season. Atmospheric Christmas music and corresponding sound effects accompany the players in the wintry adorned castles.
The forthcoming celebration of love has also left a mark on the units and subjects: The soldiers took their grandma sweaters out of the closets and the tipsy subjects sing Christmas carols in the tavern. Several small animations are further enhancing the festive mood. With a little luck, the players can even spot Santa Claus! For first impressions, check the official trailer and screenshots below.
* Free To Play
* Enjoy the look of white flurries covering your castles
* Build a number of different buildings within your magnificent castle
* Conquer enemy strongholds and expand your kingdom
* Stockpile and trade important resources to strengthen your empire
* Develop strategies for capturing and defending castles
* Discover several Christmas animations and sound effects
* Explore new technologies and complete exciting missions
* Experience the beautifully crafted and richly detailed medieval graphic style
* Maximum fun – alone or in the community
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 49.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lords & Knights – X-Mas Edition is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The X-Mas Edition can easily be played with the already established accounts from Lords & Knights. Both apps are connected to the same servers.
XYRALITY is an independent, rapidly expanding, profitable start-up company in Hamburg with 50 employees. This young game development studio creates and distributes strategy-construction games that can be played across various platforms, including smartphones and browsers. Their debut title Lords & Knights is an innovative strategy-builder MMO set in the Middle Ages and, within just a few months of its release in July 2011, XYRALITY became one of the most successful start-ups in the industry. This has enabled us to achieve several significant milestones including top rankings for the most profitable and most frequently downloaded apps in numerous important markets, and around 2,000 5-star ratings. Copyright (C) 2012 XYRALITY GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.