Orlando, Florida – Little Rocket Lab, LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Drawp 1.0, their first gaming title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Available now in the App Store for $0.99 with no In-App Purchases.
No doodle wants to be erased – Drew won’t stand for it! Guide Drew, a metal-rimmed doodle block, through this hand-drawn notepad world and race to the finish. Use gravity and a simple one-touch magnetic force to maneuver your way through notepads to try to escape – tumble, lift up, and slide your way down! Watch out though, Erace will stop at nothing to try and eat you! Gravity is your worst and best friend in this thrilling race to the finish line.
* 30 Levels within 3 different themed notepads
* Free and continuous updates – No In-App purchases, ever
* Exploding, moving, push-button, time-release, and touch interactive platforms
* Watch out for all the obstacles! Exploding directional bombs, killer blades, boiling lava, and randomly generated falling fire balls
* Simple one-touch magnet activation. Touch the screen and Drew gets attracted to the magnets
* Game Center Friendly
* Local and Global High Score Leaderboards
* Collect coins to increase your score
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 38.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drawp 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We would love to hear all of your suggestions and feedback! Feel free to post your ideas or send us an email. Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games.
Located in Orlando, Florida/USA, Little Rocket Lab, LLC was founded in 2012 by Paul Rivera and Mark Suarez. Little Rocket Lab is an independent game development company researching, experimenting, and building little rockets for iOS and Android. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Little Rocket Lab, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.