A new king of iOS puzzle game has released today, as Meqanic is now available on the App Store. Meqanic is a revolutionary new puzzle game that’s pretty cerebral and inspired by physics.
Meqanic is all about placing blocks in the right order to make a match. Each block has intricate rules, which depend on what other blocks are nearby. To master each level, you will need to build intuition as you go. Beating the entire collection of levels will be almost impossible.
Meqanic redefines puzzle game play: Five years in the making and designed by a PhD physicist, Meqanic will change how you think about puzzle games. It will change how you think, period. Unlike other physics-based games, Meqanic is based on the crazy rules that govern the universe.
Meqanic matches you against the universe. “Tareso’s mission is to explore the interaction of science and society through creative new projects,” says Erica Johnston, Press Contact for Tareso, LLC. “Meqanic is the first result, and it’s really pretty cool after you give yourself some time to get into it. It’s also wicked hard!” Meqanic is a challenging game with infinite complexity and meaning.
Free for a limited time as a launch special, the game includes:
* 280 puzzle levels from easy to mind-bending to impossible
* Leaderboards and Achievements – challenge your friends
* A free-form mode to practice and explore
* Additional level collections for purchase
* A How to Play guide
* Improvements, new collections & features on the way
* Completing a collection will be a huge accomplishment
* Be on the lookout for Bonus collections
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* iPad (iPhone compatibility coming soon)
* 41.1 MB
Pricing, IAP, and Availability:
Meqanic is free for a limited time and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.