SpriteLogic LLC today took the wraps off its up-and-coming release of Lost Lands Pro – A Treasure Hunt Puzzle Game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lost Lands Pro is an original logic-puzzle game designed for puzzle lovers who seek the thrill of solving seemingly unsolvable puzzles.
Lost Lands Pro has a treasure hunting theme with a simple goal in each level — picking up a gem to accumulate collection value. Players need to find their ways through doors that open one way but block another. The game stars with 4 doors, but as the number of doors increases, finding the way could be mind-boggling. Players are challenged to accumulate more than four million dollars of collection value.
For more advanced puzzle players, the game provides a second play mode where players are awarded with stars for shorter routes.
* Ads Free
* Innovative and challenging puzzle mechanic
* 480 original puzzles in 4 difficulty levels
* More challenging “All Diamond” difficulty level
* All difficulty levels unlocked from the beginning.
* Universal support of iPhone, iPod, iPad and iPad mini
* Game Center achievements and leaderboard
* Two play modes
* Reset, undo and hint system with more hints
* Share puzzles and solutions with friends
* Review puzzle solutions
* Original game music
Pricing and Availability:
Lost Lands Pro – A Treasure Hunt Puzzle Game will be $2.99 and available worldwide through the App Store on March 20. During its launch week it will cost $0.99.