Melesta Games today updated its World War I-themed tower defense game, Toy Defense, to introduce a new Cooperative Mode. The update is available now through the Apple App Store.
In Toy Defense Cooperative Mode, players now have the opportunity to forge military alliances with both iOS and Android users and join forces against common enemies. By waging war together, players can rely on smarts and strategy, not just raw power, to achieve victory.
More than 15 million fans all over the world are playing the Toy Defense franchise! Set in World War I, Toy Defense combines elements of strategy, simulation, and classic tower defense for a completely unique experience. The arsenal of units available to the player includes riflemen, flamethrowers, cannons, anti-aircraft guns, and 24 upgrades to go along with them. Each unit type has a different cost and defensive capability, so players must choose carefully.
* Intense World War I atmosphere
* Over 90 levels in a variety of worlds
* 4 historically accurate weapons with 24 upgrades
* 9 different enemies
* 21 awards to earn
* All worlds are available without additional fees
* Facebook integration
* Retina support
* 4 helpful bonuses: repairmen, resurrection, squashing, protective barrage
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone (iPhone 5 support), and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Toy Defense for iPhone/iPod 106 MB
* Toy Defense for iPad 144 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense Full 1.15 for iOS is $2.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.