Melesta Games today unveiled the fourth installment in its hit Toy Defense game series, which is played by more than 15 million fans worldwide. Called Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi, the iOS game will be out soon. Now users will get a chance to see what fighting the aliens is like and enjoy unique mix of classical tower defense gameplay and science fiction atmosphere. Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi should appear in the Apple App Store by May 1.
Like a logical extension of Toy Defense and Toy Defense 2, which were set in World War I and World War II respectively, Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi glimpses into the future and shows what could be the World War III. It relies heavily on aliens and robots, of course.
Now players can dive into this image and discover the vastness of space in more than 70 thrilling missions on Mars, alien jungles and just in the stars. Players will take up mostly futuristic guns, weapons and tanks, develop their own diligent strategy and give a battle to the most reckless enemies — robots.
Just like the previous versions of the Toy Defense games, Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi allows everyone to become a commander and experience all that goes with it: logical thinking and tough decisions. But at the same time all Toy Defense series is about toys and toy soldiers, so it brings up the warmest childhood memories, and lets users feel themselves kids for a little while.
* Unique mix of tower defense gameplay and science fiction atmosphere
* 72 missions on the astonishing space maps: Mars, alien jungles and outer space
* 8 types of enemies, from tanks to stormtroopers
* Ack-ack, rifleman, interceptors and artillery to stop hostile forces
* Massive power-ups system for users’ army
* Ability to cooperate or compete with friends
* Numerous achievements during this war
* Six useful gameplay bonuses: maintenance personnel, resurrection, defensive strike, hand of god, urgent assignment, and freezing
Languages Supported by Toy Defense 4: Sci-Fi:
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Korean and Japanese
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later