Asheville, North Carolina – Have you ever thought deeply about the Troof? Do you seek it? And are you prepared to face it? If so, Pixeljam has created a new game that will help you out. “Potatoman Seeks the Troof” is a unique and challenging potatosophical platforming adventure, and will make you question everything you thought you knew about potatoes and the Troof!
Guide Potatomam though scorching deserts, dark forests, busy cities and even up the tallest mountains on your quest to discover it. On your journey you will meet those who tell you what and where the Troof is, but be careful! Only You can guide Potatoman to the real Troof.
Potatoman Seeks the Troof is available right now for Mac (10.6 ), and costs $3.
Potatoman Seeks the Troof is just one of many new offerings in the Pixeljam Octology, a collection of 8 games, apps and albums to keep your synapses firing during the holidays. Included in the bundle (in addition to Potatoman) are:
* Bitku Beta: A web-based creation app for making your own pixely masterpieces (or comics)
* Planeteri: An album of deep ambient music with a unique visualization for each track. (A collaboration with Fernando Ramallo)
* Snowball: A winter themed pinball adventure (offline, full screen version)
* Dino Run SE: An expanded version of the classic multiplayer web game.
* Marathon of Doom: a epic one-level Dino Run challenge (offline, full screen version)
* Pixeljams Volume 1: a collection of electronic and chip music from the Pixeljam team
* Potatoman Soundtrack: all the music from the game, plus 2 bonus tracks.
The Pixeljam Octology is available right now for Mac (10.6 ), and costs $10.
Located in Seattle, Washington, Pixeljam Games is an independent games development team that specializes in unique and retro styled arcade games for the good people of earth. Copyright (C) 2012 Pixeljam Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.