FrivolousTwist today released Lexicon Larry’s West Word, their new game title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lexicon Larry’s West Word is blends word game with arcade shooter as The Falling Letter Gang brings chaos to the streets of West Word. As the new town Marshal, it’s your job to restore order by shooting them.
* Shoot letters to form words from an extensive built in dictionary
* String together combos for huge bonuses
* Score points collecting colorful bounty words
* Collect achievements and compete against their friends in Game Center
Lexicon Larry’s West Word is fast paced letter shooting fun. Easy to pick and play, but surprisingly rich in strategic choices: “Do I hit up a bunch of three letter combos, or hold out for a polysyllabic pay day?” “Do I have time to collect that bounty or should I take what I can get now before the clock runs out?”
Lexicon Larry’s West Word Features:
* Beautiful illustrations and graphics
* Authentic western voice overs
* And a great ragtime sound track
All creating a compelling experience we trust will have people playing again and again. L. L. West Word is a universal application with full retina display support for the iPhone, iPad, and 5th generation iPod touch with no in-app purchases.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 41.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lexicon Larry’s West Word is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. An OS X version is currently in the works.