LOS ANGELES and ATLANTA, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — “Mission G-ROK” a one-of-a-kind adventure game from greenROKS arrives today and is now only available on the App Store. Skate, jump and flip your way with G-Rok and friends on this action packed mission to save the planet and rescue his best friend Binz captured by the evil villain Smogorex.
Mission G-ROK brings users inside a brave new, fun and futuristic world of cool content that resonates with today’s youth, while helping them see the world differently. A battle between good and evil, the game takes young players on an exciting journey. “Mission G-ROK” combines the best of platformer games with the excitement of entertainment and pop culture, creating a game that appeals to both young people, music lovers as well as casual and core gamers.
Mission G-ROK allows players to listen to cool, new and exclusive tracks by established and independent artists offered throughout each city. Users can choose to play with various characters, power-up to collect points for merchandise and even submit to create their own environments. For more information on Mission G-ROK click here: http://bit.ly/1lkFcfO
The game creators wistfully included daily challenges and special missions to keep users engaged. Players are able to navigate and maneuver G-Rok and the gang through various obstacles and life-threatening missions. “Mission G-ROK” brilliantly entertains while also providing subliminal education on recycling and protecting the planet through game play and art.
Celebrity entrepreneurs and mega stars, Russell Simmons and T.I., forged a creative partnership with greenROKS, sparking one of the most inventive collectives in the gaming industry. The two will work collaboratively to drive awareness and integrate into youth culture.
Natalia Weissman, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer and Cesar Zapata Co-Founder of greenROKS shares, “With Mission G-ROK we thoughtfully fused innovation, music and technology to power games, animation and education.”
Created as a revolutionary multimedia concept that engages and entertains, while educating youth on relevant health, environmental and social matters, greenROKS fuses creativity, storytelling, music and technology in its revolutionary game.
“Mission G-ROK” Features include:
- A platformer style game, in which the players skate, jump and flip their way through an action-packed fun adventure. Users can cruise through cities with G-Rok and friends while avoiding dangerous obstacles, fighting enemies and accomplishing missions all to save the world from destruction.
- Rock and ride through multiple interactive game zones with 13 stages and 160 levels. Master flips with your hover board, attack with zapping guns, shrink with blue potions and protect yourself with a magical shield all to get one step closer to the evil Smogorex.
- From Smoggywood to Beastville, complete missions for additional bonus ROKbucks and added challenges.
- Discover an endless adventure with fun and futuristic environments based on US cities
- Explore new secrets and unlock collectibles that can be redeemed at Greenroks.com. In addition you can unlock cool hip-hop tracks with option to buy or download to your playlist.
Pricing and Availability: The Mission G-ROK app is available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch at a special launch price of $.99.
greenROKS is a multi-faceted entertainment company that fuses music, story-telling and technology to inspire youth culture. greenROKS is a leading developer of entertainment technologies that combines creativity with technology powered by gaming, animation, virtual worlds, music and education. greenROKS is developing a brave new world of content that resonates with today’s youth while inspiring and educating.