SAN MATEO, Calif., June 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ – Gazillion, a leading developer and publisher of massively multiplayer online (MMO) games, today celebrates the Recharged Release for Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, the family friendly free-to-play online game featuring Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe.
With more than 7 million registered users, Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is kicking off the celebration with a series of in-game events, activities, sales and heroes, including:
- New Starter Heroes featuring Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, and Black Widow
- 5 New Starter Training Missions including Un-Secret Invasion!, Bombs Away!, Repellent Bugs, Super Sized and Magnetized, and Whack-A-Mole Man give players a new and easy way to begin engaging with all of the great in game missions.
- New Activities that let players have even more fun in four unique zones finding Impossible Man, locating the Golden Fractal, fighting new Villains, and more
- Over 5000 new Achievements such as Foe-Buster, Fractal Seeker and, Crafting Master all earned by completing different in game activities
- Lower in-game pricing for everything, including: Heroes, Missions, Badges, Titles and Potions
- New Gold purchase incentives increase rewards with every dollar spent
- Great sales running through June 30, 2014:
- New or renewing Subscribers will receive 20% off 1 month, 6 month, or 12 month subscriptions
- Gold purchasers will receive 10% bonus gold on all gold purchased
Since the game launched in April of 2011, Marvel Super Hero Squad Online has added countless hours of exciting new game content including new game modes, fan-favorite playable Marvel Super Heroes, and unique achievements and collectibles. The past 12 months saw the arrival of over 30 new characters — including Spider-Man: Ends of the Earth and Venom! Dozens of new missions, crafting, and special events have been added that offer thrilling new gaming experiences drawn directly from the Marvel Universe.
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is a free-to-play, family-friendly game where players can team up with friends and adventure as legendary Super Heroes from the expansive Marvel Universe. Players can engage in exhilarating combat, explore interactive environments, and collect thousands of items. Marvel Super Hero Squad Online has over 140 playable heroes and villains to choose from, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye and many more. Marvel Super Hero Squad Online offers more than 80 exciting missions across four zones, arcade games, and a head-to-head collectible card game.
For more information and to play Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, please visit: www.heroup.com.
Gazillion, Inc. is a privately held developer and publisher of free-to-play online games for all ages. Gazillion’s games feature revered brands, superior production quality and unmatched gameplay.
For more information, please visit: www.gazillion.com
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
For more information visit www.marvel.com.
SOURCE Gazillion Entertainment