Thessaloniki, Greece – Indie game developer Total Eclipse today is thrilled to announce the availability of the first major update to A Clockwork Brain, the highly acclaimed brain-training puzzle game with a Steampunk theme. A Clockwork Brain clocked more than 100,000 downloads in its first week and 2 million played games in a month.
The new version brings a wealth of updates and enhancements. Players can now create their own Challenges in the Challenge Mode, which provides an overall training activity with four games to be played in sequence. They can also use Sprocket Tokens to try any premium game for free as often as they like – a much requested feature! Additionally, players who return for training every day will be given an increasing number of Tokens through Daily Rewards. Lastly, the game has been updated with shiny new OpenFeint and Game Center Achievements.
As always, players can enjoy four free mini-games, with six more also available as in-app purchases. The game features fast-paced, bite-sized game play; each mini-game playthrough is approximately one minute of intense brain training. Depending on how well players do at the mini-games, A Clockwork Brain awards them with Sprocket Tokens. Tokens can then be used to unlock a range of free upgrades.
* Training variety: Contains five free mini-games (one unlockable with Tokens) and six more available through in-app purchases
* Fast and casual: Bite-sized, intuitive gameplay, suitable for all ages
* Daily Rewards: Train every day and win more Tokens for doing so
* Premium games trial: All purchasable mini-games can now be tried with Sprocket Tokens
* Challenge Mode: Create your own Challenge or play a random set of four mini-games
* Exceptional look and feel: Steampunk-influenced graphics and audio make each mini-game unique
* Free in-game upgrades: Players can use awarded Tokens to activate several upgrades and game modes
* Competition: Supports OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards, and has 28 achievements to collect
* International appeal: All word games support 9 languages
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 80 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Clockwork Brain 1.1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games and Education categories.
Total Eclipse, an independent game development studio based in Thessaloniki, Greece, designs and develops downloadable, portable and online games catering to a wide audience since 2004. The company delivers original concepts that guarantee a thrilling experience with long-lasting appeal. With great attention to detail, aiming to please even the most demanding players in the market, the company strives for perfection so it can offer the best to the player. Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Total Eclipse. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.