Duello Games, the creators of worldwide hit iSlash (20 million+ downloads), today launched a new iOS game called Bellyfish. Bellyfish is a new approach to the “endless games” genre, an underwater adventure in which users guide a hero to avoid obstacles, fight enemies and swim as high possible so he can reach new objectives and quests underwater.
Playing as Bellyfish, gamers guide the character freely in all directions while avoiding enemies and collecting coins that can be used for power-ups and to purchase extra items. Social integration lets users compete with their friends.
* An original endless swimmer with beautiful graphics and animations
* Sensitive and intuitive controls to swim freely in all directions
* Unique power-ups to fight your enemies
* Funny surprises to add to the challenge
* Score markers to compete with your friends
* Lots of quests to complete
* Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bellyfish 1.0.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.