Santa Cruz, California – Introducing Bridge Project, the new bridge building simulator. Ever wondered if you had it in you to be a successful bridge architect? Find out today whether you have the skills to pull it together, or crash, crumble, and burn. Bridge Project offers you the tools needed to create your own bridge masterpiece, and along with tons of customizability options you will be addicted from day one. With the included level editor you can create, and share your creations with the global builder community, and download other builder’s creations also. Take place in worldwide building competitions, and upload your level scores to prove you really are a bridge making master!
About Bridge Project:
Are you ready for the next bridge building challenge? Build highly detailed bridges in beautiful landscapes and environments. You are tasked with constructing a huge variety of bridges. Build suspension and draw bridges, bridges made from stone, steel, wood, cable and concrete, bridges for car, trains, tanks and more. Are you up to the bridge building challenge? Enjoy the Bridge Project’s high quality graphics and physics while putting your most spectacular bridges to the test. Download free levels from the global bridge builder community, and participate in worldwide competitions. Upload your scores and compete in the global bridge rankings. All this and more in the brand new Bridge Project.
* All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
* New user interface for easy operation
* Additional materials such as wood and concrete
* In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
* Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
* 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
* Set the design tasks to different modes – single or expert.
* Editor feature – build your own levels and share them with other players
* Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
* Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
* Available in eight languages
Located in Santa Cruz, California, Chronic Logic LLC was founded on the premise that a small development team can make games that are original, dynamic and fun. Chronic Logic has continued to develop and distribute fun and original games such as Pontifex, Bridge Construction Set, Triptych, Gish and Kingdom Elemental. Copyright (C) 2012 Chronic Logic LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.