Paris, France – Independent development team Hu Yong Jie and Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon is proud to announce Drawing Box version 2.3 on the App Store. Since it’s launch in February 2011, the application has 14 major updates.
Drawing Box is an excellent drawing application for school use, it reproduces children’s painting environment. It’s futuristic but looks familiar. It’s simple but doesn’t mean incomplete.
* The design focuses on familiar objects used at home and school. Texts are banished as much as possible. Tools and objects are painted in cartoon style, with bright colors and clear lines.
Specially about the color selection: it’s easier and faster to pick a color from a large palette than a color wheel. We provide 2 rich color palettes of immediate use, and a color wheel for advanced and fine adjustments. An eye dropper helps users to pick a color they just created from the wheel.
* The interface must bring the user to the right tool with the less clicks and steps possible. They must find visually and naturally the functions and the path to them.
Another idea is: whatever the users simply think about a tool they should need, they will find it inside the application. For that, Drawing Box provides a really large set of painting tools.
* Creativity is one of our main idea. Creativity needs tools, lots of tools and functions.
Inside Drawing Box the user will find many helpful features and tools: symmetrical drawing, realistic pencil, harmony pens, 3D and cloud rollers, splash painting, Jackson Pollock style, multicolored brush, objects and animals random falling, stickers, design patterns, decorative text fonts, painting on photos, video replay and share of the paintings.
The Drawing Box Free version gives what other paid drawing applications provide, and even much more.
* More freedom and less technique: the users need to draw and paint quickly and freely. They don’t want to be annoyed by many technical adjustments of layers, brushes or colors.
Drawing Box provides efficient and simple tools. Simple but technically powerful, even children need responsive, smooth and realistic tools.
* Different levels of use: Drawing Box is suitable for all people. We have a “baby mode” which offers the very basic drawing tools. Some functions (such as sharing) are deemed.
A “normal” user can create great works with all the default settings of the tools. And advanced people can adjust more finely some features (like the color wheel) and use sharing tools to send their paintings.
* In 2012, at least two referenced schools are using Drawing Box to teach their students:
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 64.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drawing Box 2.3 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Two versions are launched in the App Store: free and paid. Promo codes are available for testers and the media.
Located in Paris France, the country of the famous French impressionists, independent development team Hu Yong Jie and Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon focuses specifically on iPhone and iPad development. Copyright (C) 2011 Etienne Nguyen Tan Hon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.