Killer Bean Studios today released Enemy Strike, a 3D first-person shooter (FPS) for iOS. The game had previously been available for Android. In Enemy Strike, players must defend Earth’s last holdout against an alien invasion that has destroyed much of the human population.
Enemy Strike features 250 combat missions with 5 modes of gameplay. Players will use a huge arsenal of upgradable weapons to battle an enemy with artificial intelligence, snipers, alien gunships, and battle tanks.
Enemy Strike Features:
* 250 Combat Missions
* 5 Modes of Gameplay
* 15 Upgradable Weapons
* Arsenal of Armor, Helmets, and Tech Gear
* Enemies with Artificial Intelligence that hide behind cover and flank your position
* Cluster Bomb airstrikes from Allied Forces
* Alien Gunships and Battle Tanks
* iCloud Backup
* Retina and iPhone 5 Support
* Universal iOS App
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or above
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 69.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Enemy Strike 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available on Google Play.