Moscow, Russian Federation – Last week’s Mobile VAS & Apps Conference became a star moment for Dynamic Pixels’ untrivial sports tower defense game – Goal Defense. The jury of the VAS Award chose it the Best Mobile Game among other 5 finalists. The moment concurred with the publication of Goal Defense mini-review on AppsZoom (former AndroidZoom) in which the game was addressed to as “a fresh breeze to an exhausted genre”.
About Goal Defense:
Train a team of underdog heroes in this hilarious action-packed defense game. Brains must overcome brawn as you protect the coveted Golden Bowl trophy from an onslaught of muscle-bound jocks!
* 40 challenging levels of tactics, skill and speed
* Hilarious characters, animated in the spirit of old-school comic books
* Earn ‘use and confuse’ bonuses
* Outwit your enemies’ empty skulls
* Stunningly detailed and artistic scenery
* Check for updates – more features to follow!
* American English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
* 3/4/5Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 43.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Goal Defense is free and available on App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore in Games category.
Dynamic Pixels is a leading mobile games developer based in Russia and CIS. Established in 2004, the company has grown into an experienced studio with almost 40 titles for java, Android, iOS and Bada. Dynamic Pixels games are distributed by content providers, operators and vendors across South-East Asia, Middle East, Far East, South Africa and Western Europe, reaching in excess of 5 million players across the world. Copyright (C) 2012 Dynamic Pixels. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.