Just in time for Easter, Kidevice today released RealHunt 1.0, their new game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that allows for virtual eggs to be hidden and found in the real world. A first of its kind, the app can be enjoyed by a single or multi-seekers of hidden eggs. Hide eggs in the living room, in pictures or in the back yard.
While providing the same old fashioned excitement of finding and collecting eggs in a basket, RealHunt simply doubles the fun by using “hot and cold” signalling sounds. RealHunt offers a fun to way to hide and find eggs using the iPhone camera. This app utilizes a unique in-house technology to enable the hiding and finding of eggs. Highlights of the app include:
* Pick a name for your hunt for others to join in
* Simply pick a place, tap on the lens and start hiding eggs
* 48 colorful eggs available to hide
* 10 places available to hide your eggs
* Single player and multi player mode
* Join a hunt by typing the name and pass code for hunt
* Single or multiplayer mode
* Tap on the lens when looking at the place you suspect is hiding eggs
* A scanner lets you know if there are eggs hidden or found in the selected place
* Tap on the eggs to collect them in your basket
* The basket takes you to your collection where you see the collected eggs
Negotiate with your parents on the chocolate value for each egg as you don’t want to miss out on the sweet stuff!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 22.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RealHunt 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.