In celebration of Earth Day, Tilt World, the only iOS game to plant real-world trees, takes the fight against climate change global and announces a temporary price drop from 99 cents to Free, for a limited time. Tilt World is a fun game. A toxic green Blight has destroyed the trees of Shady Glen and it’s up to a brave, young tadpole named Flip to replant the entire forest! Use simple, fun, innovative tilt controls to help Flip chomp carbon from the air and gather seeds.
Control Flip by simply tilting the device. Flip naturally jumps to the side of the screen in the direction of gravity. To catch something, just position Flip on the side, wait for the item to fall towards Flip, and Flip will automatically catch it. To avoid something, simply put Flip on a different side of the screen and let it fall off the edge.
Unique Gameplay Features:
* No button gameplay, tilt between portrait and landscape modes to help Flip catch falling carbon and seeds. Catch leaves and water mid-air
* Avoid items poisoned by the green Blight
* Collect enough carbon and seeds to master each level and replant Shady Glen
* Rescue three gorgeous story worlds: 15 levels
* Swipe or half-tilt to control wind to blow carbon molecules, dandelion, and helicopter seeds
* Keep tilting to avoid auto-tracking radiation
As the very first iPhone game to plant real-world trees, Tilt World players around the globe collect hundreds of thousands of virtual seeds every month; which WeForest uses to plant thousands of real-world trees in deforested areas of Madagascar. Tilt World players are able to simultaneously heal the earth, empower themselves, and have fun!
Be an Eco Hero! Play to plant trees:
* Collect and donate Tilt Point Seeds to plant real trees in Madagascar
* Mastering 15 levels earns enough Tilt Point Seeds to plant a tree in Madagascar
* Players have earned over 8.5 million Tilt Point Seeds so far! Once we hit a world score of 10 million Tilt Point Seeds, WeForest will plant the first 10,000 mangrove trees in a deforested area in northwestern Madagascar
* New – Plant trees faster with an in-App purchase! The Madagascar Adventure Pack has 3 more worlds and 15 more unique levels and puzzles like random radiation and twirly Pesticus seeds
Earth Day Challenge:
Tilt World is on a mission to have players earn 10 million Tilt Point Seeds by Earth Day, in order to plant the game’s ten thousandth tree with WeForest!
Activities leading up to Earth Day include:
* Free Download March 27th – March 29th local time
* Contest to earn 10 million Tilt Point Seeds to plant 10,000 trees on the island of Madagascar
* Double points on Earth Day April 22, 2013: As a special treat, XEOPlay is doubling the value of Tilt World’s virtual seeds; which means players can help to plant twice as many trees
Tilt World is an official sponsor of a JP Aerospace team, sending student science projects into space. Flip the Mighty Tadpole launches into space in Flip’s very own Ping-Pong ball space capsule to “supervise” the students’ science experiments, and to observe from space the progress players are making on Tilt World’s mission to plant real-world trees to cool the earth.
Tilt World has been #1 Kids Free Game in China, #6 Kids Free Game in US.
* Phone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad, and iPod touch (2G)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 33.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Tilt World 1.6 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A Tilt World Pollution Adventure Pack is on sale now as a 99 cent In-App purchase.