Melbourne, Australia – Independent game developer, Ari Levi today is pleased to announce the release of Laser Room 2.0, a major update to his popular action game title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Laser Room is an action game inspired by the retro arcade games of the 80’s. It is essentially a platform game where the challenges come to you. The Goal is to avoid laser beams as they pass through the room and score as high as possible. Version 2.0 is a huge update and the game has been revisited and dramatically refined in almost every way:
* Visuals have been completely overhauled
* New 3d camera in menus and game
* Collectable Energy orbs that Augment the score multiplier
* Player mechanics have been refined to be more fluid and responsive
* Collectables orbs augment score multiplier to reach Higher levels faster
* Collision is more forgiving and the player can now sustain an extra hit
* Elevator rises to new floors as difficulty increases
* Added support for iPad
* iPhone(greater than 3GS), iPod touch(greater than 3G) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or greater
* Universal Application
* 26 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Laser Room 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Ari Levi is an independent game developer with over 8 years experience developing video game industry. Previously a designer and artist at Halfbrick and is currently base in Melbourne, Australia creating games using Unity3d. Copyright (C) 2012 Ari Levi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.