Brooklyn, New York – In this fun new paper doll app, girls can create their very own stylish mermaid! They can select the mermaid’s skin tone, eyes, hair color, hairstyle, features and tail- then dress up the mermaid with a large selection of princess dresses, sparkling crowns, glittering jewelry, royal scepters and fabulous purses. They can pick out an adorable ocean pet, give the mermaid a name, and choose a background. Children can also “roll the dice” to get a new random mermaid every time! When the mermaid is done, a photo of her can be saved to the Photo Gallery or emailed to friends and family.
* G rated – the doll and clothing are appropriate for girls ages 3 and up
* Variety of skin, eye and hair colors- girls can create a mermaid to look just like themselves
* Easy to use interface designed for young children
* Encourages creativity by allowing the child to mix and match outfits and colors in a friendly and safe environment
* Includes over 20 dresses with tons of accessories and jewelry to try on, with 12 underwater pets and 8 backgrounds
* Lush, colorful graphics by children’s book illustrator Laura Tallardy
* No advertising, popups or in-game purchases. No internet connection required to play. Child-friendly
* Made proudly in the USA
Pricing and Availability:
Mermaid Fashion Show (iPhone and iPod Touch Edition) 1.1 and Mermaid Fashion Show 1.1 for iPad are only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Brooklyn, New York, Laura Tallardy has illustrated lots of books for children and tweens, including popup books Mermaid Battle of the Bands and The Unlikely Princess by Elizabeth Goodwin (Brighter Child, 2009), the Sophie Series by Lara Bergen (Scholastic, 2010-12), and many more. Copyright (C) 2012 Laura Tallardy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.