Palmdale, California – Palmdale, California – Pilgrimage Software is proud to announce the release of Proelia 2, a multi-RPG encounter tracker application. Proelia 2 is a ground-up rewrite of the original application, with enhanced mapping and condition tracking, custom groups, integration with iPlay4e character tracking site, and the ability to load Wizards of the Coast’s DDI character and monster files.
* Encounter planning – Create “prepared” encounters for later use, and then run them any number of times with the click of a button
* Drop-in groups – Create pre-made groups and use them in any encounter. They can be dragged and dropped into any encounter on the fly
* Tokens – Set the color and marker text for each participant in the encounter, so you can quickly find them on the map. Import custom imagery to use in your tokens
* Multiple game systems – Supports a variety of RPGs through a plugin system that allows new systems to be added
* Import characters from iPlay4e or DDI – Link your characters or monsters to iPlay4e, or load a DDI character builder or monster builder file to quickly setup your character. Data can be reloaded at any time if updates are made on iPlay4e or DDI
* Flexible condition tracking – Supported game systems provide an array of pre-fab conditions that can be applied to participants or regions. You can also add custom conditions and keep them in a library for later use
* Integrated mapping – Each encounter can display a map that allows you to track positioning of participants, especially in relation to regions, so you can tell if someone is standing too close to a fire, or is subject to an aura or other environmental effect. Display a copy of the encounter map on an external display or a projection system
* Statistics – Keeps track of the length of the encounter, and allows you to see the longest, shortest, and average turn length
* Mac OS X Version 10.7 Lion or later
* 64 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 20.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Proelia 2 (v2.0) is only $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Palmdale, California, Pilgrimage Software was founded in 2010 by Paul Schifferer. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 Pilgrimage Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.