The indie developer behind Weekend Jelly has launched a new iOS game: RRBBYY 1.2. In the game, players use primary colors as weapons to defend themselves and survive. Players control blocks with the ability to change between red, blue or yellow colors by tapping. Players match the color of falling blocks to score. Players gain points by matching block successfully and lose health if they fail to match blocks.
This is the 1st game of indie developer Pawel Pachniewski of Weekend Jelly, one of his two divisions for making games, the other is Imaginini. He works alone and plans on making one game a month this year. RRBBYY is a small experiment in gameplay where the player controls a block with only the ability to change between a red, blue or yellow color by tapping it.
Make combos to earn more points, more health and to light up the background like a disco! The longer you survive, the harder it gets and the more surprises appear. This is a game that goes from simple and entertaining to very challenging and infuriatingly addictive.
Blocks get warped, blocks come in tightly knit groups. Blocks appear from another dimension. Many strange things will happen, but don’t worry: you will find power-ups such as HP blocks, bombs and the color vacuum!
* Simple but dangerously addictive gameplay
* Awesome power-ups, modifiers & countless surprises
* Leaderboards & achievements offer plenty of challenge
* Old school arcade feel and great music
* Awesome on the toilet, especially when making a big delivery
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 18.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RRBBYY 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.