Milan, Italy – A-Tono announced that Guardians: the Last Day of the Citadel is on sale for just $ 0.99 (USD), down from the usual $4.99 (USD) price. Guardians is highlighted by Apple in the Best Platformers on the App Store
The game takes place in an island, with strong influences from Middle Ages, Vikings, Spanish Renaissance with a touch of pure fantasy. The lands around the Citadel are very diversified: a forest haunted by giant insects, ancient atzec-looking temples swarming with undead creatures, green plains.
The player plays the role of a female warrior: Loreena Eysgaard, Captain of the Royal Guard of the Citadel. She begins an epic journey to escape the Citadel when the armies of the demon Vash besiege it. During her running Loreena has to avoid many hazards, strike down enemies with her weapons, fights big bosses, and use magic to cast spells and open magic portals to continue her journey to salvation.
The core gameplay resembles the classical single player side-scrolling genre, but it uses significant variations. All aspects of the game are actually designed to have a very flat learning curve players because it relies on well known core mechanics. Innovation from taking various gameplay modes from all time classics and merging them in a more fluid and complete experience. It then gradually expands to become richer as the game proceeds and characters collect new objects, equipments and weapons.
* Intuitive Touch Controls: dodge and fight every kind of danger with just one finger
* Stunning 3D graphics: Flight through different location in console quality graphics on mobile platforms
* Cinematic-Style Fight Sequences: Survive death with amazing fight moves
* Immersive Story: Follow Loreena in a breathless flight trough different locations of an epic world
* The Gauntlet: Master magic to defeat stronger enemies and activate magic portals
* Original soundtrack: An original soundtrack will immerse you into an epic world
* Game Center support
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 140 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guardians: the Last Day of the Citadel 1.2 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
It’s the future, and it is today: welcome to A-Tono. Thanks to its peculiar company/agency profile, A-Tono celebrates a decade of interactive multichannel marketing leadership. Over 70 people in 3 highly specialized sites share our new approach that we call “creatolog”. Strategy, creativity, technology combined by integrated teams of creatives, engineers, marketers, to develop innovative ideas that work. So to establish relationships that last with an advanced audience, through insightful communication spread via mobile, web, point of sale and every traditional media that can be connected and measured. Copyright (C) A-Tono 2012. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.