Hamburg, Germany – Magical artefacts, mystical runes, fearless warriors and mysterious druids: that is the world of Celtic Tribes. The newest iPhone and iPad game from Xyrality offers everything a captivating MMOG needs! In Celtic Tribes, players step into shoes of a fearless tribal chief and take the fate of their Celtic village in their own hands. Buildings will be constructed, warriors recruited and resources traded, so that a small village can quickly flourish.
Nevertheless, the further expansion hunger will be satisfied: Players can enjoy conquering enemy villages and deposing hostile chiefs alone or in friendly alliances. Additional support can be received from mysterious Druids, living in the nearby forests. Mysterious runes and magical artefacts give the warriors additional power. Should the villagers get bored, there are special daily missions, that reward their efforts with precious artefacts.
Features at a glance:
* Free to play
* Develop your village into a massive settlement and expand your empire
* Discover artefacts such as The Goblet of Mercury, The Hammer of Sucellos and The Sickle of Abnoba
* Lead epic wars against thousands of other tribal chiefs
* Plan and coordinate conquests alongside your tribe and control the empire
* Collect and combine several mystical artefacts and discover their immense power
* Use the power and wisdom of mysterious druids and let your enemies freeze in fear
* Gather vital resources
* Join your forces with other chiefs in undefeated tribes
* Fulfill new exciting missions every day to earn special rewards
* Experience many animations and the beautifully designed graphics
* Maximum fun – alone or in the community
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Supports iPhone 5
* 60.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crazy Tribes 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Celtic Tribes 1.0
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
XYRALITY is an independent, rapidly expanding, profitable start-up company in Hamburg with 50 employees. This young game development studio creates and distributes strategy-construction games that can be played across various platforms, including smartphones and browsers. Their debut title “Lords & Knights” is an innovative strategy-builder MMO set in the Middle Ages and, within just a few months of its release in July 2011, XYRALITY became one of the most successful start-ups in the industry. This has enabled us to achieve several significant milestones including top rankings for the most profitable and most frequently downloaded apps in numerous important markets, and around 2,000 5-star ratings. Copyright (C) 2012 XYRALITY GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.