Critical Missions: SPACE has finally landed on the Apple App Store, continuing the MMO-FPS conquest that started in the original Critical Missions: SWAT.
“Critical Missions: SPACE inherits the enthusiastic fan-base from Critical Missions: SWAT. Moreover, the game is excellent itself with the delivery of classic FPS with a trendy touch. Therefore, we strongly believe that it will receive massively positive reaction from gamers all around the world,” says Veli-Pekka Piirainen, Founder and CEO of game developer Critical Force Entertainment.
Critical Missions: SPACE Key Features:
* Cross platform FPS between mobile, web and Mac players
* Multiplayer mode: Local network and Global servers (EU, USA, Asian, Japan)
* Single Player mode: Players Vs. Customizable bots
* Game Modes: Classic, Alien Mode, Alien Survival, Team Deathmatch, Survival, Juggernaut, CTF (Capture the Flag) and Deathmatch
* Lots of pre – built and downloadable maps
* Cool Aliens and SPACE’s customized laser guns
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 114 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Critical Missions: SPACE 1.01 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.