Seoul, Korea – For the makers of TI Mobile, the iOS mobile version of Tactical Intervention, the app’s quick ascension in popularity is celebrated but not unexpected. TI Mobile is the latest release from Counter-Strike creator, Minh Le. Le redefined online FPS fan’s expectations with Counter-Strike, and this newest installment in the first person shooter expert’s successes has been welcomed by fans with open arms.
TI Mobile, distributed in the iTunes App Store by FIX Korea Co., Ltd., puts that genius in the hands of fans anytime, anywhere. Compatible with most iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad) running 4.3 and up, enormous accessibility has helped the game reach this first milestone.
TI Mobile is a dark, richly realistic first person shooter experience, tackling the topic of counter-terrorism operations in their most challenging environment: the modern city. Urban encounters with terrorists are made more challenging with the presence of civilians, and players must operate with precision and deadly accuracy in a wide range of environments. From underground bunkers to the roofs of office buildings, the urban assault offers a host of challenges and rewards. Realistic firepower and obstacles, duck and cover play, and the inclusion of helpful K9 compatriots increase the authenticity of the TI Mobile experience.
TI Mobile is an exploration of counter-terrorism operations in some of the most challenging environments imaginable. This high quality FPS experience has one more thing going for it: it’s free to download. TI Mobile is available now,at no charge, in the iTunes App Store.
* Taste the adrenaline in this heart stopping race against enemies with nothing to lose, armed with everything and anything – including standard machine guns, RPGs, grenades, and sniper rifles
* Pit your skills against enemies completely with plenty of resources and no morals whatsoever. Your nemeses will be supplied with tactical shields and have no qualms with taking hostages. You must be smarter, faster, and more lethal to stop them
* Arm yourself with a deadly companion – TI Mobile features K9 anti-terrorism units, an unprecedented feature in the mobile FPS genre! Man’s best friend does more than bite – your canine companion can also help you retrieve items
* Multiple modes of play: Story, Survival, Time Trial
* Weapons customization, including 17 weapons, 3 helmets, support equipment, and game point items
* Shake reload for more ammo
* Drop and special items, including health kits, grenades, and more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 177 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TI Mobile 1.0.1 is now Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2012 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.