Need a little acid trip-like experience this weekend? Why don’t you try Woolski: Fly the Magic Scarf for iOS, which just released for free? In Woolski, players can “experience the sensation of flying the magic scarves through the colorful spring, the hot summer, the windy fall and the cold winter.”
Because apparently flying scarves is exhilarating. Or something. Here’s more from the developer:
Woolski is where beautiful organic graphics, original music and customized sounds are joined by a very refined gameplay that ranges from easy to very challenging to create a new organic gaming experience. Become a surfer and master the forest!
* Specifically Optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3 and iPad 4
* 48 Levels, Spanning 4 Unique Seasons
* Organic Graphics, Music and SFX
* Earn up to 11 Achievements per Level
* Compete for 6 Individual Leaderboards and 20 Game Center Achievements
* Extensive Statistics
* The Famous Scarf Store
* One-Button-Controlled – Yet so much Variety
From the makers of the million-download iOS New York Subway hit Subrats HD!
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 46.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Woolski 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.