Moxery today launched Friend & Foe for iOS, a game that’s a lot like the love child of Cranium and Draw Something. Friend & Foe, the zany game for aspiring hummers, artists, actors, and smartypants, is available today for both the iPhone and iPad. The game pits players against each other in a series of quirky challenges:
* Quick Draw: Show off your drawing skills and see if your friend can guess the word.
* Hum Bug: Hum a song and then challenge your friend to “name that tune”.
* Know-it-All: Challenge your friend to rapid-fire trivia. Fastest answer gets bonus points.
* Drama Queen: Give your best impression of the famous person or character. Can your friend guess who you are?
* Liar Liar: Can you tell fact from fiction? Challenge your friend in this rapid-fire trivia game.
“Friend & Foe is the ultimate battle of wits,” says Kevin Lister, CEO of Moxery Games. “The variety makes the game fun for everyone. Like Draw Something, Friend & Foe is a relaxed, cooperative game but adds more competitive challenges like rapid-fire trivia to keep things interesting.”
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Friend & Foe is available for free on the App Store. The app works on iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Players can purchase additional questions or an ad-free version of the game.