Ok, most of you are probably wondering about how do pokies and strategy mix. The game is based on luck and chance, not more, nor less. Or is it?
Let’s have a little discussion. If we are talking online pokies Australia is the definite leader in the market. One armed bandits are literally all over the country. How so? Some people know how to win. Yes, there are professional players in the industry who gamble for a living. And these guys don’t struggle for every buck you know. They are not millionaires, sure. But none of them can be considered as poor or even the middle class.
Let’s share some of their secrets here and now!
The top secret tactics of pokies players
Back in the day the machines were stupid. All you had to do in the early 20th century narrowed to physically tipping the machine over. Coins were released and your tactical genius was awarded. Neat.
But it’s not 1990 today. Tactical tips for players have changed, they have evolved. And here they are:
- Know the odds.
- Snoop around several sites. A particular casino can provide you with better odds.
- Be on the lookout for progressive jackpots.
- Invest wisely and never put all of your eggs in one basket.
- There are no hot and cold patterns. The game does not remember previous spins no matter how much you want it to. Having faith in the fact that it wasn’t giving a lot before and it will shortly is a lie people spread like a comforting bed time story.
The top secret strategies of pokies players
- Money loves management. Your overall budget for games is an insanely important element. Your cash is a valuable commodity and victories require serious investments. You won’t get rich overnight. Spend wisely.
- Loyalty and rewards programs from casinos are great. You will be getting a return regardless of the odds. Loosing at a game still makes you some points you can cash in later.
- Avoid emotions. Don’t get pissed or overly invested. You have a limited budget per session. Once it’s gone – don’t invest more. Save some for another day and be happy that you haven’t lost all but earned some loyalty points. If you win –take it and leave it. Plan once again, make shifts to your budget. Come again to win yet again.
Also, don’t forget to have real expectations. It will make it a lot easier for you in the long run.