AUSTIN, Texas, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Commissioned by Motus Digital to attend South by Southwest, Larry the Zombie, A real-time animated character, will venture out to explore every facet of what makes SXSW, “The Geek’s Spring Break.”
Larry the Zombie will be making his debut at the popular South by Southwest event here in Austin, Texas. He will talk and speak with show goers, interview panelists, and do whatever it takes to find “The Next Big Thing.”
In addition, he will be conducting his interviews on the streets of Austin and the Interactive Trade Show posting his findings in the form of a video blog throughout the week. His finding will be available on the company’s official YouTube channel.
Larry will be reporting on –
- The Future of Gaming
- Real-Time Marketing
- Mobile Technology
- Social Video
- Music: Electronic, Rock, Pop, Blues, Heavy Metal and Folk.
- Film: Horror, Comedy, Action, and Shorts.
- Robotic Cleaning Services and Drone Delivered Take-out food.
- Post-Apocalyptic Cyber Security
- And much more…
Larry’s schedule will be as follows:
Gaming Expo –
- Friday, March 7 | 1:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, March 8 | 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Sunday, March 9 | 12:00pm-8:00pm
Interactive Expo –
- Sunday, March 9 | 11:00am-6:00pm
- Monday, March 10 | 11:00am-6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 11 | 11:00am-6:00pm
- Wednesday, March 12 | 11:00am-4:00pm
Founded in 2009, Motus Digital is a Motion Capture Animation Studio that creates 3D character animations for Games, Film, Television and other forms of Digital Entertainment.
Those seeking inquires regarding the scoop, service, technology, film, or album that believe they could be “The Next Big Thing” are encouraged contact, Head of Sales and Marketing, Ryan Blietz, at 972-379-7207, via email at, SXSW@MotusDigital.com or via Twitter at, @MotusDigital to set up an exclusive interview.
SOURCE Motus Digital