Key features and user benefits of the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP500 include:
· Customizable Presets: Configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, chat, and microphone audio for different gaming situations. Download the Advanced Sound Editor software and make your own presets, or simply upload any of the numerous custom files posted on the Turtle Beach website.
· Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound: Immersive 360 degree audio lets you hear the direction of every sound as if you were playing with speakers all around you
· Digital RF Wireless Game Sound: Uncompressed wireless digital audio signal delivers CD-quality game sound that rivals professional grade wired headphones
· Xbox Chat Adapter (XBA): For the first time, play XBOX 360 games untethered and chat without any wires using Bluetooth technology!
· Dynamic Chat Boost: Chat level increases automatically as the game volume gets louder, so you can always hear the voices of other players
· Microphone Monitoring: Lets you hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t need to shout to hear yourself
· Sonic Silencers: Enjoy total silence by eliminating ambient noise pickup on your mic and cutting background noise from PSN or XBOX LIVE chat sound
· Sonic Lens™ with Sound Field Expander: Widen or narrow the sound field to focus on difficult to hear audio cues like footsteps sneaking up on you or the clicks of someone reloading in the distance
· Intuitive Voice Prompts: A real voice announces critical headset status conditions, such a low battery, preset numbers and more
· Ear Guard with Blast Limiter: Limit the intensity of deafening games sounds such as explosions and gunfire to reduce ear fatigue during long gaming sessions
· PS3 and XBOX 360 Compatible: Delivers the ultimate gaming experience with PS3 and XBOX 360 consoles
Availability: Fall 2011