Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation, the latest DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops, is now available for PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network. Yes, Activision and other third-party publishers are happy to have the PSN’s full functionality restored. Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation features four new multiplayer maps and a new Zombie experience that includes director George A. Romero, Robert Englund, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker and Danny Trejo.
The Escalation content pack’s new multiplayer maps include:
- Hotel, where players battle it out on the roof of a Cuban luxury hotel and casino against the vivid backdrop of old Havana
- Convoy, which delivers intense, close-quarters combat at the scene of an ambushed U.S. military convoy
- Zoo, which sets gamers on an eerie ride through an abandoned Soviet Russian Zoo with danger at every turn
- Stockpile which pits players in a remote Russian farm town, housing secret WMD facilities
- Call of the Dead, Escalation’sZombie experience that assembles a zombie-carnage dream team to fight against a new and undefeatable zombie horde menace, all set in the dark, ice-covered isles of Siberia
In addition to these gameplay additions, the Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation pack includes an original music track from Avenged Sevenfold titled “Not Ready to Die.”
Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation for PS3 can be downloaded immediately for $14.99 from the PlayStation Store.