We have a winner! The checkered flag and a brand new copy of Gran Turismo 5 goes to:
Week 1: Magione track – Sue and Matt Cone from Northboro, MA
Week 2: Mugello track – Steve Koontz
You still have eight more chances to win a copy of Gran Turismo 5 for yourself, so don’t miss out on a chance to be the ultimate speed demon on your street.
Follow our Superstars V8 Racing updates on the Superstars V8 Racing Facebook page and enter the giveaway to earn a brand new copy of the hottest racing game of all time!
Full list of official rules are included below. Just follow a few simple steps for this week’s race on the track at Vallenuga!
Simply place in the Top 50 best times on the multiplayer leader board for a different track each week. Email your PlayStation Network ID, the Track Name, and Top 50 time to SuperstarsContest@gmail.com by 5:00 p.m. PST on Friday after each Race End Date.
See full details and alternative no purchase necessary options below, but don’t forget to enter soon for your chance to win a copy of the most highly anticipated racing game of all time!
See you at the races!
Superstars V8 Racing Contest. Win a brand new copy of Gran Turismo 5!
Official Rules and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN QUEBEC, CANADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Period. The Superstars V8 Racing contest will be in effect between 5:00 p.m. PST on November 12, 2010 and 5:00 p.m. PST on January 21, 2011 (“Contest Period”). Please Visit http://www.facebook.com/SuperstarsV8Racing and click “Like” at the top of the page.
2. Entry. To enter follow Step A or B below during the Contest Period. No other method of entry will be accepted.
A. For each Superstars V8 Racing Track listed below, complete an online multiplayer race during the corresponding ‘Race Start Date’ and ‘Race End Date’ (“Race Period”) while signed into your PlayStation Network online account and place in the Top 50 best times on the corresponding online multiplayer leader board for that track and email your PlayStation Network ID, Track Name, and Top 50 time to SuperstarsContest@gmail.com by 5:00 p.m. PST on the Friday following the End Date for each track.
For each Track listed below, the race period begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on the corresponding ‘Race Start Date’ and ends at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time for the corresponding ‘Race End Date’.
TRACK NAME — RACE START DATE — RACE END DATE
Magione November 12, 2010 – November 18, 2010
Mugello November 19, 2010 – November 25, 2010
Vallenuga November 26, 2010 – December 2, 2010
Kyalami December 3, 2010 – December 9, 2010
Valencia December 10, 2010 – December 16, 2010
Monza December 17, 2010 – December 23, 2010
Portimao December 24, 2010 – December 30, 2010
Adria December 31, 2010 – January 6, 2011
Varano January 7, 2011 – January 13, 2011
Misano Adriatico January 14, 2011 – January 20, 2011
B. OR, Mail In: Contestants may mail their entry by providing their name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address to:
Superstars V8 Racing Contest
18711 Tiffeni Drive, Suite K
Twain Harte, CA 95383
By entering, entrants accept and agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and Conditions. Entries for each track must be completed and received by 5:00 p.m. PST on the Friday following each End Date. Limit of only one entry per PlayStation® Network ID and email address will be accepted. All entries are the property of the Company and will not be returned. Company is not responsible for late, incorrect, incomplete or lost entries. False email accounts will disqualify an entry. Company is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, failed entries, failed network connections, or failed, incorrect, and inaccurate communications or technical problems related to entries. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, or violates these rules.
3. Eligibility. Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec) and individuals 18 years of age or older at time Contest begins and who had Internet access as of November 1, 2010. Quebec, Canada residents are not eligible. Employees of O-Games Inc. (“Company”) and its promotion and publicity agency are not eligible. Contest is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Prizes; Winner Selection and Notification. There are ten (10) prizes and ten (10) winners will each receive a copy of Gran Turismo 5 software for PlayStation 3 system with an suggested retail value of $59.99 for each prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Company does not permit the substitution of prizes, except that Company reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value if the intended prize is not available. Platforms, consoles and peripherals s are not included in prizes. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Winners will be determined by random drawing each week soon after each Race Period End Date for each Track Name. The drawings will be conducted by a representative from the Company whose decisions are final and binding. In order to claim a prize and except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to answer certain questions or complete and sign certain including, but not limited to, a Liability Release as provided by Company within 30 days of notification. Winners will be notified each week by email to the email address originally provided to Company. If a winner cannot be contacted at the original email address, and Company makes reasonably attempt to contact a winner and the winner does not respond as directed within 14 days of notification attempt, refuses the prize for any reason, then Company may forfeit the prize and award it to an alternate winner. Winners will be required to provide a valid shipping address to claim prize and must allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery. Company will award all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules and Conditions.
5. General Conditions. O-Games Inc. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies are not in any way responsible or liable for damages, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ participation in this Contest or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or mis-use of any prizes awarded in this Contest. Entrants and winners assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Contest or the acceptance, shipping, handling, loss, use or mis-use of any prize. Company has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Contest if it cannot be completed as planned for at any time and for any reason whatsoever beyond Company’s control, including, without limitation, insufficient number of eligible entries, and ability to select winners from eligible entries received on or before the Contest Period end date and Company is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, due to technical or human error.
Entrants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the judges, (ii) to be contacted by Company or its agents by telephone, mail or email regarding this Contest. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the jurisdiction of the City and County of San Francisco, California, United States of America, (iii) except where prohibited by law, that Company may post their entries, entrant’s user or screen name and hometown in any and all publicity and advertising for Company, this Contest or other promotions by Company without any further attribution, notification or compensation to entrants. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Company may elect, and Entrants agree, to Company posting in its sole and absolution discretion a winners list at http://reverbinc.com/ogames/ for an unspecified amount of time after all winners are determined and verified.
O-Games, Inc., its parent company, OG International Ltd and Superstars V8 Racing are in no way affiliated with Polyphony Digital. Sony Computer Entertainment America and Polyphony Digital take no responsibility for this offer.
6. Company. This Contest is providing by by O-Games Inc., with an office located at 18711 Tiffeni Drive, Suite J, Twain Harte,CA 95383.
© 2010 O-Games Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to O-Games.