Prototype fans, prepare to explore more of the NYZ, as Activision today released the first batch of Prototype 2 DLC and shed light on the second round of DLC headed gamers’ way on May 29. The first DLC pack, called Colossal Mayhem, is available today and includes a new weapon, new powers and three new custom skins. The second Prototype DLC, called Excessive Force, will also include weapons and skins when it releases at the end of May.
The Prototype 2 “Colossal Mayhem” DLC includes the following:
- Thermobaric Boom-Stick
- Force Multiplier Powers: Warp Vortex, Anti Gravity Field and Air Time
- Custom Skins: Heller Test Subject, Infected Heller and Infantry Heller
Both Prototype 2 DLC packs will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points, and on the PS3’s PlayStation Store for $4.99. Fans who purchased the Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector’s Edition can redeem their one-time use code to download the Colossal Mayhem Pack for free beginning today.
Activision also spilled the beans on what will be included in the Prototype 2 “Excessive Force” DLC:
- Viral Infector Grenade Launcher
- Force Multiplier Powers: Shockwave, Chaos Creator Mode, Medusa’s Wrath
- Custom Skins: Armored Heller, Agile Armor Alex Mercer, Zombie Mercer
The Excessive Force DLC will be available on May 29.