Yoostar announced today the complete set list for the March 8 release of Yoostar 2 for Kinect on Xbox 360 and PS3. The first console game to insert players into their favorite films and television shows, Yoostar 2 is launching with 80 scenes in the box, offered in five different languages, with hundreds more scenes available online.
Yoostar 2 launches with some of the most memorable and iconic movie and TV scenes in history, including:
- 300: This is Sparta! & Tonight we dine in hell!
- Along Came Polly: Me no estas too good.
- American Pie: Stifler’s mom.
- Angels and Demons: A Vatican jet is standing by.
- Animal House: You’re expelled!
- Apollo 13: Houston, we have a problem.
- Baby Mama: Here come yo’ baby mama.
- Beverly Hills Cop: Herpes simplex 10.
- Blazing Saddles: I was born here, and I was raised here.
- The Blues Brothers: It’s 106 miles to Chicago.
- Casablanca: Here’s looking at you, kid.
- Coming to America: I want to tear you apart.
- CSI: Miami Season 3: Gator bait!
- Employee of the Month: Call an emergency staff meeting!
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
- Forest Gump: It’s a household name.
- Frankenstein: It’s Alive!
- Godfather: An offer he can’t refuse.
- Grease: What’s the matter – you afraid?
- The Hangover: One-man wolf pack. & Oh, Lord – it’s Mike Tyson
- The Italian Job: I’m Handsome Rob.
- Karate Kid: Wax on, wax off
- Kick Ass: You lookin’ at me? & Nobody’s tried to be a superhero?
- Kindergarten Cop: It’s not a tumor!
- Mad Men Season 1: Enjoying the company of women.
- Meet the Fockers: Look at this! & That weird shrine thing.
- Meet the Parents: Can you deal with that!
- The Mummy: Protect and watch over me.
- Norbit: I haven’t touched your seat.
- The Nutty Professor: Dinner with the Klumps.
- The Princess Bride: Tale of the 6-fingered man.
- Rocky: What about my prime, Mick?
- Rocky Balboa: People see me, and they think of you.
- Shaun Of The Dead: Zombie Soundtrack
- Slap Shot: The finer points of hockey.
- The Spiderwick Chronicles: Jared meets Thimbletack
- Stark Trek: The Next Generation Season 3: Locutus of Borg: Resistance is futile.
- Star Trek: The Original Series Season 2: What killed these tribbles?
- Superman Returns: Superman saves an airplane
- The Terminator: I’ll be back.
- Tropic Thunder: Agent Pecker on the line. & A sweet, cuddly, vicious little panda!
- Up in Smoke: Anybody got any coffee?
- The Wizard of Oz: Dorothy meets the Scarecrow.
- Clash of the Titans: Defeat the Kraken!
- Gladiator: A gladiator before the cheering masses.
- I Am Legend: I can save you!
- King Kong: The wrath of Kong.
- The Matrix: The One commands ‘The Matrix’.
- The Matrix Revolutions: Outmaneuver the Sentinel army.
- Men in Black: Confront the Bug.
- Scarface: Say hello to my little friend.
- Stark Trek: The Next Generation: Enterprise-D bridge.
- Top Gun: Flight Simulator.
“There is a certain challenge to selecting the right mix of movie and TV scenes that have the prerequisites needed to be both fun and entertaining,” said Nicholas Reichenbach, Chief Content Officer for Yoostar Entertainment Group. “But all that effort was worth it as we have some phenomenal content – from tear-jerkers and slapstick comedies, to Hollywood blockbusters and cult classics. Yoostar 2 will awaken and inspire the performer in each one of us.”
A new breed of social gaming for consoles and an ideal party game, Yoostar 2, brings the magic and fun of Hollywood to living rooms everywhere. Using the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360 or the PlayStation Eye, players insert themselves into famous movie and TV scenes, starring alongside or in place of their favorite actors. Perform the lines as written in English, Spanish, French, Italian or German, or “flip the script” and deliver a personalized improvisation. Yoostar 2 then scores the performance and lets players upload the scene to Facebook, Twitter, Yoostar 2’s in-game social portal on Xbox LIVE online entertainment network and PlayStation Network, or Yoostar.com.
Yoostar 2 will be available at retail outlets throughout North America on March 8 for an MSRP of $49.99.