Developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Square Enix, the demo for third title in the Dungeon Siege series hacks and slashes its way onto home consoles. The Demo is available now on the Xbox Marketplace and June 7th for the newly restored PSN.
In Dungeon Siege III, players assume the role of one of four heroes, fighting for the sake of their fallen comrades to restore the land of Ehb. Conflict is constant in this action-RPG and decisions have lasting consequences, allowing players to alter the storyline. Choose to battle along with a companion or fight for honor with up to four friends via online co-op play. Dungeon Siege III allows for two players to experience the story from start to finish in local co-op mode. Thanks to the robust AI, Dungeon Siege III’s co-op multiplayer mode allows players to seamlessly drop in and out of battle without interrupting the action or impacting the campaign.
Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb’s powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen shaking magic and pure cunning.
- For the first time, play Dungeon Siege on high-definition consoles.
- Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer.
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver.
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from.
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them.
- Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story.
Dungeon Siege III will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Windows PC via Steam beginning June 21, 2011. Dungeon Siege III is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings. For more information about Dungeon Siege III, please visit the official website at www.dungeonsiege.com or the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/DungeonSiege3.