For those excited about the upcoming Ghost Recon Future Soldier title, Ubisoft has released some new details about the game, outlined below. Also, be on the lookout for your exclusive Multiplayer Beta key found in Splinter Cell: Conviction, which launches this week.
- An exoskeleton enhances the Ghosts’ physical abilities, allowing them to run, leap, slide and kick farther & faster than any soldier on the field today.
- Unleash large-radius firepower with a personal mortar capable of firing multiple guided rockets simultaneously.
- Move-and-shoot-as-one with your friends or AI teammates with no training and no complex orders system.
- Benefit from your teammates’ high-tech abilities and combine them to unleash the power of an army at the pull of your trigger.
- Experience multiple aspects of the war from the unique perspectives of a high-level bodyguard, an engineer, a civilian and more.
- Play the single- or split-screen cooperative campaign across multiple theatres as the shadow of global conflict creeps across Northern Europe and beyond.
- Link-up for heated 8 vs. 8 adversarial matches and combine the four balanced class abilities, plus drones and individual gear.
- Seamless ranking progression in Single, Co-op and Adversarial modes: unlock multiple rewards for your Ghost or your Clan.
This is shaping up to be a great extension to the Ghost Recon game lineup. See you on the battlefield!