Not to be outdone by all the console news, 2K Games today released Beejumbled, a free-to-play word-jumble game for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices. The mobile game download is also available from the Amazon App Store.
Beejumbled takes players on an adventure through a charming bee world, where they must quickly construct words in order to win. Players can complete a variety of challenges and compete against a series of bee characters with varying personalities in the hope of one day claiming their place as the “Top Bee of the Hive.”
Building upon familiar word-game mechanics, Beejumbled utilizes stylized artwork, unique gameplay and loveable characters to bring a rich, casual gaming experience to mobile devices.
Key features of Beejumbled include:
- Competing in tournaments against one of hundreds of players from around the globe in real-time
- Enjoying a hexagon board with hundreds of word combinations, and more than 80 achievements to unlock
- Picking from an assortment of helper aids, including ‘Double Word Score,’ ‘Common Letter Bonus,’ and ‘Super Letter,’ to provide bonuses and assist in overcoming difficult situations
- Customizing the gaming experience with over 25 different bee characters and backgrounds to unlock and choose from — including “Homer,” the baseball bee (who offers an additional +25 points for any baseball themed words discovered), to “Ro-Bee,” the robot bee (who adds an additional +3 points to any three letter words)
- Playing independently in Single Player mode, or against friends with Pass & Play, Asynchronous multiplayer via Game Center & Facebook and Tournament modes.
Cat Daddy Games created Beejumbled. Cat Daddy Games’ previous mobile titles include House Pest; Herd, Herd, Herd; and GridBlock.